Monday, December 19, 2005

When You Know That You Just Don't Know

19 Dec 05 - 9.50pm
Radio = Damien Rice - Cannonball

I've bought some time off work in the next few days, right up till Saturday. Kewl! Got myself leaves. I needed the break. Now Im pretty sure there'll be lots of plans for outings. And here I was supposed to have myself a good long rest before a hectic schedule at work arrives. 31 Dec- I'll be slugging it out in the streets, slaving myself to protect the community and maintaining all orders. Whatever. F***! While you, you and you, all you people are soaking in the atmosphere, summarising your years, coupling all the nice memories, and perhaps have the time of your life then, I'll be feeling otherwise. Embracing the end and anticipating the born of a new year come the day, I'll be cursing my luck..and praying for a better fortune in about 365 days' time. [Well I could be "sick" on the day can I? Haha..]

Here's to the comments. Cheers..

"They can come and go wherever they like. Wherever they are.. still the old friends are in my heart. Are they locked in yours too?" - *Guide Me. Give Me Your Strength.

Always. Not a single day goes [or a week at least!] without me missing them. Im a treasurer [la].

"You have the writing skills, love to read your thoughts." - *Guide Me. Give Me Your Strength.

Im flattered! As much as I'd like to think so, I feel that Im no picasso in writing. Amateur-ish. Wished I was better at it, then I'd be famous..! Well I can only improve. I think Im only expressing myself merely basing all writing materials on actual events. I tend to think that people generally take greater interest in non-fictional stuffs. I believe that the more you write, somewhow you'd be a better writer. Never mind the fact that you're new or a pro at it. And of cos, being the mellow and at times emotional person I am, I think perhaps it's easier for me to pour out the feelings! [on paper that is]

"Very interesting. Reminds me of my youthful days." - *Why Don't We Share Our Solitude?

Merci. Good to know that I made someone reflect on one's life. And I feel young now.

"Update! Update! Getting curious.. I shall wait for your next entry then.." - *Find Someone I Can't Stand To Live Without

Good source of motivation this.

"Dun leave out any juicy parts huh?!" - *Find Someone I Can't Stand To Live Without

No secrets. There was none! Sigh.. haha.

"I enjoyed reading some of your posts. I have a early symptoms of ovarion cancer site." - *Everyone Gotta Be Somewhere

Im left with a good feeling. Nice comment. Although Im not too sure of the latter. I can only think it was mentioned because of an assumption. Well it's not about that. Some other health issues. Im still praying that it's not serious.

"OMG...the emo u speaks. So how's the tv now? Is it up and running?" - *Try To Find Somebody Then You Die

As mentioned in my post recently, perhaps I am getting there if Im not already. Is that good or bad?? The TV is down and dead! Haha. Yup, it needs servicing. Luckily I can still use the SCV cables on dad's TV. *Winks*

"Good things comes to those who wait..Izzit? Y does it come so late. People around you get all the things they want; Y can't we? Have you ever ask yourself. Sometimes I feel life is unfair." - *Try To Find Somebody Then You Die

There is no real conviction when I say that good things comes to those who wait. Im just hoping it's true. And of cos, I believe life is unfair. There's so many examples to reflect this. One being simply the phrase: "Born with a silver spoon." Now think about that. Or...is it just us beings? - human nature. We think things are cos we choose to see it that way. [??] When things go against you, you think this... and that... And when everything goes well, I doubt that we're ever sincerely thankful for it. We just talk but never really show it in our daily actions. But then again, it's hard to practise what you say. Well nobody's perfect.

"Sometimes I wonder whether I can survive, be successful and achieve my dreams." - *Try To Find Somebody Then You Die

Hopes and Fears. I guess they come in a package. You've got to have fears before you can start hoping. All I can say is be positive of the future.

"Have you seen the orchard road at night? Yucky.. red and yellow. I love dhoby ghout area. With the stars and snowflakes. " - *It's More Than Just Words

The last time I went there, it was filled with bright coloured yellow lightings. I thought it looked nice and colourful. If there were indeed stars and snowflakes at Dhoby Ghout, then I'll have to see it. They'd make a pretty sight. Certainly.

"Check it out! Freinds or friends?" - *It's More Than Just Words

I'll have to go with Friends on this. Definite answer! Haha

"What do they say if a dream keeps recurring each time. N each time it's half finish." - *It's More Than Just Words

I really don't know about this cos I only know so much of dreams, its' individual meanings and all. And I don't know if we should really read into their meanings.. Tho' some stories I've heard through others regarding it are sometimes interesting.
And anyway, thanks for all the advise given in that particular comment. And Im always glad whenever I put a smile upon someone's else face.

"Santa dropping by to give u an Ipod Nano...Dream on..." - *I'm Seeing A Tunnel At The End Of All These Lights

I am still holding onto that dream. Haha. Who knows..? Dreams do come true...sometimes. Of cos for this one, I'd have to be crazy if I actually hoped that Santa would give me an Ipod. That's totally bull!

"Ur blog is superb." - *I'm Seeing A Tunnel At The End Of All These Lights

That's a huge compliment. Merci.

"So now u're an expert huh?" - *Taking A While Raising A Smile

I'm still learning and will still need your guidance around shi-fu. How could the student outclass the master.. Well maybe soon!

Danke for all comments made! I shall end this piece by quoting a quote from someone who got the quote from another. Simplicity explains best.
Human being is all about being human..
19 Dec 05 - 11.50pm


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home