Monday, December 12, 2005

Cold Water Surrounds Me

12 Dec 05 - 2.32am
Radio = Damien Rice - Cold Water

Early Monday morning and I still can't bring myself to go to bed. It's just one of those days when you wish and wait for something exciting to happen and in the end nothing ever happens. I pretty much sat in and stared at the computer for most of Sunday. One long lazy day. No interesting people in MSN to chat up. F.R.I.E.N.D.S.T.E.R. is getting more mundane by the day. [f-r-I-E-n-d] And I just don't know what other websites to surf anymore. Anyway wrote a few songs with the acoustic. Some with added lyrics. Some songs I don't know if they'll sound better on an electric guitar. Those bits and pieces ideas, I hope they'll be completed soon. Pray the inspiration comes through. And of cos I hope the lads will like it. Because songs matter..

Manchester United Football Club. A fallen giant? No? Crumbling it must then. How they have lacked that extra bite, that extra drive in recent years. Certainly the glory days are behind it. I think they've really missed David Beckham. Those killer passes, crosses, supplies that he conjures up resulting in goals goals goals. Sigh. Saw the ManU Vs Everton game earlier. Match nothing short of entertain value. But the ManU players certainly lacked in hunger. Lack of quality - definitely. That showed during their embarassing last Champions League game exit. Im not one to be fried and licked but when the club performs the way they are currently, it's difficult trying to dodge your way past "missiles" thrown by those that anti-es the club. It is not the right time to be a fan of the club right now. Hmm I could go on forever talking.. Sports journalist next as a profession perhaps? Oh yes by the way the earlier game ended 1-1. Bollocks.

3.09am

Right. I feel the eyes. Getting sleepy. I think I'll go to bed soon. Will be meeting Erin later in the day. Lots of things to talk about and clarify. Honestly, I really am not sure how things will turn out..

Lord can you hear me now? Or am I lost?

Me and mum spoke. There's still that awkward icy feeling each time we exchange words. But at least we're talking. Things should get back to normal with days. Sure of that. We haven't clarified the matter though. As much as I want them to be trashed out, I don't know how to start it. How do I say it? It's never easy slow chatting with mum. She's a hard customer. Im sure deep down she wants a settlement too. I just don't know. There's never the right time. Guess I'll just wait till I find a moment when I think Im ready for it. That sort of feeling. Or shall I just let it pass? Sigh, I just don't know.

What do they say if a dream keeps recurring? And each time it's half finish.. Hmm I don't know what's the significance. Might wanna try and read books that talk about these things. I think I've seen and read them somewhere in Borders. I dreamt that I had a haircut last night. Haha weird. In it, I remember thinking to myself that I didn't need one during the haircut. I was glad when I realised I didn't had it afterall. Yaaaawwn.. Wonder what dreams I'll have later.. Guess sleeping without any dreams is better. Sweet dreams just brings you down. Those early moments when you wake and realise that it was all just a dream really is an anti climax. Demoralising!

I've not hit town for a while now. That barren exile should be broken very soon. Pay's finally here! Im excited. Those night outs - The stars and snow flakes. Can't wait for later.. My eyes will be transfixed on the screen. 4 digits. Cool.

3.47am

F***! I really should sleep now. Good night. Arrivederci

12 Dec 05 - 3.49am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home