Thursday, November 03, 2005

Why Don't We Share Our Solitude


2 Nov 05 - 11.50pm
Radio = Mew - Comforting Sounds

Ok I'm only updating this cos someone asked me to. I've been lazy to lately.. And I don't know why I'm obliging to this person.. Hmmm. [Have I been cast under a spell?]

Alrite. Yesterday. 1st November. 2 occasions. The other - Deepavali. It was the first of many happenings. Family didn't go out for dinner or anything like that to celebrate.. I understand why. With all the preparations for Raya goin on..who has the time? Sobs.. But at least I got some well wishes from them and some close friends. Was alright. I did went out anyway..briefly.

Met Ms Sand. She was "kind" enough to accompany me. [haha] Photocopy-ing her antique kid bankbook[??] I've never seen that bank book all my life! Cute though. Went to Gay-lang..boy was it packed with "pests". The young ones. And I was actually being dragged around by this seemingly "harmless" looking creature.. khakha. I didn't wanna go [but I did wanna - confused fickle prick me]..hated walking behind congested slow moving human traffic who were there just to show their unnecessary presence. You go somewhere for a purpose. I was there for 'dendeng'. Sure soak in the nice atmosphere. No complains about that. But just for the sake of goin there and be a hog?? Well most would say it's an eye candy there..I totally agree. LOTs of eye candy. Left, right, centre. Im one with a photograpic memory but I myself had problems keeping up.. Eyes can barely catch up. Brain working overtime to remember the last "picture" and the one before that and the one before the one before that.. Mind had problems updating the brain. But I had a picture well stuck in mind.. And she seemed to be following me wherever I was going. Eyes on me. Mine on hers. Duh..

"Humpty dumpty sat a wall. Humpty had a great fall.." What am I saying? Hmmm let's see. Ah I remember. How can I not. I've never had any one fall right in front of me on an outing and birthday that is before..But I did..I did..I did saw someone fall. [say it to the tune of tweety bird's quote..] Haha. It wasn't just a stumble or anything like that..it was smack down! Hopscotch jumping or whatever she was trying to do.. Try to act cute again [la]. Hahaha. Gosh Im bad. I should stop. It's alright. Only 2 souls saw the fall [I think. She wished]. Me and another orange-T guy on a bicycle. Plus she looked cute when she fell.. You've got the style.

Last stop - Coffee Bean. I wished the setting was better. What with line dance music playing in the background..Bah! It was hardly the laid back chill place for 2 people to have a decent conversation while sipping on their coffees. I had problems trying to persuade a stubborn head to go somewhere else.. She stood her ground. Well done. And so, we sat there..talking..and listening to that music. We might as well should have just joined in and line danced! Anyways, it was still a good feeling. Sitting and chatting and drinking on ice blended coffee. Im a sucker for that.

And yes I did one last stupid thing..Don't know if that's the right word. What was I thinking then..I can't figure out. But intentions were good. Trying to be sweet by doing a dumb thing.. Haha. That's not so bad is it[??]. Bus to home was near then. But I took an opposite 'trip' instead. But it's ok. No regrets at all. Maybe I didn't want the night to end yet. Maybe..

3 Nov 05 - 2.42am

It's Raya! Woohoo!! Sandy get the kilos.. That's an order!

2.47am

Im off hunting to the kitchen. Got soccer on TV later. This is gonna be fun... Arrivederci

It's hard to make sense
Feels as if I'm sensing you through a lens
If someone else comes
I'll just sit here listening to the drums
3 Nov 05 - 2.49am


1 Comments:

Blogger Harshadanand said...

Very interesting. It does present a picture of your evening escapade. Reminds me of my youthful days......

Wednesday, 02 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home