Friday, November 18, 2005

How Bout Friday Night...?

18 Nov 05 - 2.47pm
Radio = Better All Day

Im waiting for Erin's reply. See if she says ok for today. I had planned an outing, meeting.. whatever you call it. I think she's still asleep. At this hour? YES! Must be tired from all that festive outing she had last night. Plus she's a heavy sleeper anyway. So no surprises there actually. Im still waiting...

I've got a feeling. Im thinking about someone. And strangely enough, I can't keep my mind off it. Off that someone. It's very strange. Never felt the way Im feeling right now. Hmmm. Could it be the signs that friends were talking about? Should I tell? But when is the right time...? Answers. Answers. Answers.

Listening to Indra's song right now. Well I could say our song actually.. Can I? To be honest, it's a lovely song. The words, the tone, the riffs make it into one nice song. Really relaxes me. The weather's helping too. Currently raining outside. Drizzles. I love that. Lately we've been planning for a band reunion.. if I can say that we were ever one in the past. I think we were. Haarrr miss those jamming sessions, acoustic sessions. Playing Oasis/Travis /Coldplay songs.. I remembered how I was always anticipating for the moment, step into the studio and start blasting away on the guitar. No matter how much we sucked at playing together, we always had fun. Always. Those days were such a blast. And now, there's talk of a reunion. Suddenly Im all excited. Feel the adrenalin rush just talking about it. I hope this works out.. finally.
How bout friday night?
Friday night's ok
Just keeps getting better
And better all day

18 Nov 05 - 4.02pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home