Saturday, November 26, 2005

Is Yesterday, Tomorrow, Today? [Part 1]





26 Nov 05 - 5pm
Radio = Stereophonics - Is Yesterday, Tomorrow, Today?

Life has never been easy for me. Never was and never is. Why is this such? Is He even listening to all I've been asking for? Or have I just been asking the wrong questions.. For once I really wished that things would have gone the way I wanted it. No. I can't remember a day where I was really really happy over something. It's only on those few moments. And then they're gone. They never last. Somehow I feel like Im being punished by Him. I don't know for whatever reason[s]. How come there are people who are worse than me behaviour wise and yet seem to enjoy their life more, and have all the luck in the world. Why are they not punished for their many sins? The things they're are forbidden to do but still do, with such arrogance. Of cos I believe they'll get their dues in the afterlife. But at least they're enjoying life while they're living it. Me? I seem to be drifting along with time. I just can't change this. Am I trying hard enough to change it? I just dunno. Should I be grateful for the kinda life that Im having right now? I know I should. I've got a family. Though we may not be the happiest but we're still together at least. I've got friends. Great wonderful people. I've got a job. A stable one. And what of love? I've always thought that Im sorely lacking and missing in that department. I think that's the only thing Im left without. Anyway talk about that next time. So I guess there are a lot of others who'd be happy just to have a pinch of the life Im having. Bla Bla Bla.. I should stop complaining right? And yet it's just that one thing that I wished He'd grant me. Satisfaction. "I can't get no satisfaction!" I just wanna feel satisfied living. All the things that will make me feel that way.
Write down all the things that you'd like to say
Write down all the things that you'd like to change
Write down all the places you'd like to stay
Write down anything that you want
Is yesterday, tomorrow, today?
Is nothing gonna change the way?
26 Nov 05 - 7.04pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home