Monday, November 07, 2005

Find Someone I Can't Stand To Live Without

7 Nov 05 - 12.51pm
Radio = The Perishers - Going Out

Ideas. Ideas. Ideas. I've never been one to plan things and see it through. More of a spontaneous person. Accidents. Things happen there.. that moment. So..which is why Im kinda stuck in a situation right now. Today's Erin's birthday. And I haven't got a clue of what to get her. Shitos! And where o where do I bring her to????? It's not like there's many interesting places to go to anyway. Would have helped if there was some kinda carnivals going on..Would have really help. Gosh.. Anyways, she's came out with something. [should I be hiding my face? REMINDER: Im no planner!]. We're going to JB. That's something very new for me. It's not like I've never been there before...it's the "We" part. Well you know what I mean

1.07pm

Time check. Ok for once I really don't wanna be late. I should be getting ready now...NOW!

Alright. Good luck. Im thinking whatever happens today..happens.. Have Luck. Have Faith. Have Hope. And as they say Love will spread around... I know. I just made that up. But one thing's for sure, tonight Im going out....

...to be cont'd

7 Nov 05 - 1.20pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update!Update!Getting curious..*laugh*How's the date? Hope it went well, i shall wait for your next entry then..dun leave out any juicy parts huh?! *wink* tatatititutut

Sign off
Lilchiquitita

Tuesday, 08 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home