Friday, December 16, 2005

Taking A While Raising A Smile



I never thought in a million years
you'd be mine. And now you have.

16 Dec 05 - 10.45pm
Radio = Travis - Afterglow

I've done it finally! Woohoo!! Blog's got a new look. After weeks of not trying hard enough, somehow today it just happened. I must have been sprinkled with magic dust. I was Albert Einstein for a moment. Experiments - Experiments. Hoping I'd get it right. And walaa.. Just when it seemed like mission impossible, I beat the odds. I made it kim-possible. Who'd have thought.. Me the idiot who has little knowledge of computers and then suddenly making a blog template? Whoa.. If someone had come out to me and said "right, you'll be making a blog template..", then he would have gotten a smackaroo! Big surprise. Simply magical! Kawa-bang-ga dude! Right, I should contain my excitement.. I know this is no big deal [but then again it's me!!], sister laid off any "ooh Im so impressed" remarks for the efforts. Said it's s.i.m.p.l.e. to do. It's that easy?? Here I was thinking "man you're a genius!" And then later all I got from her was a sarcastic pat on the back. Sheesh.
Anyways, a special thanks to Rai the [not so diva] friend. [chuckles]. If there is such a thing as blog gurus, then she's one of them. Appreciate the patience when others would have long gone AWOL on me - because of my seemingly dumb questions, computer text. I knew I was irritating. Vous amez mes gratitudes.. Merci Beaucoup!!

Went to Queensway shopping centre yesterday. I found a beauty.
Retail price as quoted by the salesman: S$179
Price bargained and agreed on: S$150

Didn't cost me a thing afterall. Zero. Cero. Null. See I was given a S$150 voucher. Courtesy of work. Surprised? I am. But great stuff this. Adidas Predator Pulse. Excellent free signing. Sadly these boots that were made for kicking didn't make a winning debut..on which by the way speaking of boots - that video for These Boots Were Made For Walking, who is that singer.. oh yes, Jessica vixen Simpson. Hot! Hot! Hot! Ggrrrrr..! Ok alright where was I.. right the boots. Earlier today played a match at St Wilfred's with colleagues against another department from work. We lost 2-1. But Im not sulking at all. In fact fully satisfied with the team's performance. Even more surprisingly, some of our gameplay was excellent at times. This freshie team has got potential. Im excited. And what of the boots performance? I shall reserve my judgement though I must say it feels good putting on it. Satisfactory at least as of now.

11.48pm

Body is aching. Eyes are heavy. Mind is tired. Brain is telling me to finish this and go to bed. Ok, signal is reached. Got to rest now, there's work [argh!!!!] tomorrow..

16 Dec 05 - 11.52pm


1 Comments:

Blogger Rai said...

hullo!! hey...my name's in the credits! my name's in the credits!! yey!! it was no prob at all. so now u're an expert huh? khekhe...

Sunday, 18 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home