Sunday, October 30, 2005

Driftwood

Oct 31 05 - 2.39am
Radio = M83 - Gone

For the first time I think I'm having some difficulties starting off. Lost for words. Lack ideas. But maybe don't need ideas anyway. Write what I feel there and then. The moment. So no plans. Just pang of emotions penned down. Here it goes... Come to think of it.. the year's coming to an end soon. 2006 becons. For this past year, I can't think of any significant thing I've done. Nothing. Zips. Thinking.....2.58am. .....Nope nothing. It's all been work shit work. Im really getting tired of it. 3 years and counting. I've always had better plans for my time. But work seems to have had a grip on my time. Im stuck in this zombie schedule. Where's the work life balance?? It's more of slavery for work. What worries me most is how fast a year has gone and seeing how little I've done in life. Heck Im even turning a year older very very soon!! Look around. Friends. They've got their degrees and diplomas. Education = checked. They've got their vehicle licences. Personal Enhancement = checked. Bikes and Cars. Transportation = checked. They've got their lovers. Emotional Support = checked. Everything seems to fall nicely for them.. Some things I know you have to work for it but the others?? Sometimes I think it is true. Some people just have all the luck. They just. Or blame me. Resting on my laurels for too long??? Concentrating on work too much that Im actually ignoring other life aspects without realising it. Gosh I need a plan. I need a life planner! Just dat little bit of spark to ignite things around. Im worried. I think Im drifting. Turning into driftwood.. and that worries me... A LOT.

I'll go to sleep now. Sleep my worries away..As I always do.

Oct 31 05 - 3.53am


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home