Thursday, October 20, 2005

Guide me. Give me your strength.

Oct 20 - 10.06pm
Radio = Gavin Degraw - Chariot

Hmm time's a flyer. Fasting month's already passed halfway thru'- 14 days to raya. Isk.. Dunno if I've actually put on or lost weight.. cos I feel light. Looked in the mirror - Body's a lil skinnier.. hmm I might have lost some pounds. Shitos. People have said that I look skinnier than they remember before. Last time this boy was full of cheeks. Perhaps now not so chubby as before..thank you thank you thank you. But I'm still cheeky tho'.. gramatically.

Funny how I'm actually looking forward to this year's raya. Perhaps perhaps perhaps, I'm missing friends more than ever. Enthusiastic [la].. And to think that I'm not even gonna get any $ collection. Been 3years since I last pocketed?? Nowadays focus is more on output than input. Any unexpected inputs are a bonus. More of it pleaaaaseee! Gone are the days.. Sigh.. I miss the sight.. Hundreds of loaded raya envelopes in front. Counting them with gleeeeeee........
Money Money Money.. Must be funny in a rich man's world.
It's honey to me. It's all sweet. And yes, leaves a sticky mess too.

P/S: I hate you. Yes you know who you are... I hate you! Yes you know who you are.. I hate you!! Haiya..what happened to the plan [la]. Perhaps it's my fault too..khakha. I'll say sorry for my part. But I knew I'd be awkward with the situation being a third party there..I don't even know the person! I'm a brick of walls around new people. They'd have to knock their walls down first.. And got to know the person's quiet???? Noo Noo Noo.. The combination's got disaster written all over. Next time please plan the outing for the 2 of us only ok. Only ME + U. I hate you!!!
Director: Geylang take two... Action!

Lately I've gotten to know 2 new people Ana* and Lisa*. Nice additions to my list of friends. Especially since they're a crazy bunch. Love seeing craziness in people. They take themselves less seriously. To the newbies..if you're reading this..don't ever be sane please. I don't know what happened to the old collection of friends..most. Lost somewhere..They got themselves "lost". Are they or am I the one who's lost??
Oh where are thou[s]?? But I know I'll see your face[s] again.. come Hari Raya. Come quickly..

11.42pm

Still waiting for a call..

Oct 20 05 - 11.44pm

*Names have been changed to protect their identities.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what happened to the old collection of friends..most. Lost somewhere..They got themselves "lost". Are they or am I the one who's lost??
Oh where are thou[s]??

Im also thinking..what happened to them. People come and go into our life as though we are bustops. They can come and go whenever they like. Well,wherever they are..still the old freinds are in my heart. Are they locked in yours too?
Aniwe juz wanna say, you have the writing skills, love to read your thoughts(blog)..well shall bookmark your page then.hehe:)

Adios and good luckz in life.

Lil Chiquitita

Friday, 28 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home