Tuesday, July 18, 2006

You Don't Want To Know (You Take Much More Than I'd Ever Ask For)

D - Day.

Dear Friend,

I am living in anticipation of you. Every beep and ring, I wish... You have poisoned me and my mind. Im an emotional wreck. You just won't leave and I can't let go.

I wonder what you're doing, everytime. I think about the things you'd always do and say, like cracking your lame silly made up jokes and riddles. Your bizarre explanations on matters of the world. And singing songs... albeit killing almost every single one of them. Except for No Sleep. You were perfect with that. I still smile when I think of the things you do.

I heard you. And for a moment, I rejoiced. You soothe me.

Love. I'd sacrifice it for friendship, anytime.

Now, you'll sacrifice me for everything else. Your sudden cold voice breaking the peace suggesting that you meant what you say. No qualms. No hesitations. Apart from that, it seems that you're doing alright. Everything appears to be back in order. Nothing's changed. And you've found a new friend. You've always wanted it. Sweet. Im happy fur you.

You were a lover. More importantly, you were a friend. You made me happy and laugh.


The kidding-kiddoo song. ( I'll never get the words right...)


Like you said, we'll get over it. Bit by bit, memories will fade. But even when I find closure, I doubt it. It's a shame things have to end this way. And you'd keep one and throw the others. It's sad knowing Im just one of the others...

Take care my weirdo.

In time, you'll disappear. Im here and I'll remember you :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, 09 August, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Thursday, 10 August, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Tuesday, 15 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home