Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Fix Me To Fix You

Do I paint a picture so clear and simplified that at one look it tells a story? Are the words painted on me? I suppose Im not so mysterious afterall.

It's funny too when you think you know yourself more than others do, like you understand you best. We might be wrong. I am wrong. We'd like to think that we're always right, justified in our actions, in most if not everything we do. How I wish that was the case. We may not know it but sometimes we get blinded and the good escapes detection from our eyes' radar. Unknowingly, we get on with doing what we feel is the best bet for whatever it is, our trust on the trusted not once wavered. I guess it's a dysfunctional disease that breeds and reigns in us humans. An invincible flaw. Somehow rather no matter how big or small the scale is, we make a point about our righteousness, how we're right on something. Like it or not, we're all big stubborn heads. It's just for the feel good factor.

Judging is an evil word. No one has got the right to judge but God himself. So it's almost laughable whenever we try to play God. Only God shall judge me.


2 + 2 = 5


Anything's possible. But I am too stubborn and sceptic for that. I only choose to believe in logic. I believe in what I think-feel is right. I have the invincible human disease. I have the flaw.

There are many fishes in the pond indeed. All Im saying is, if you like tuna, you like tuna...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home