Monday, July 17, 2006

Will You See Me In The End?

Keane - Hamburg Song

Day 1.

Dear Friend,

I don't think I can do this. I don't think it'll last for long. As much as Im trying to, the thought of you lingers stubbornly, just like the person you are.

You said not to try. Im trying not to try. You know you've always had the power over me. But still I wanna call you, but if I do, will you pick up? Or will you call me instead? Will u ever?

It's ok if you don't. Just let me know you're still there, somehow. Any sign. I need assurance. Don't erase yourself from me. Leave all that's about you untouched. I need your presence around. I beg of you.

Don't say forever. Let me know for how long. I'll wait. Go away now. But don't get lost. Don't lose yourself in the music. Come back again. I'll wait. Let me know for how long. Don't say forever.

I miss you. Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Thursday, 17 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home