Saturday, June 24, 2006

I Get My Beat

Radio = Richard Ashcroft - I Get My Beat

Truth is universal. Everyone believes.



Fate. Destiny. Luck. Time. Love. Hate. Religion. Faith. Life. Death.



Intertwined and related one way or another. They make the person that we become, for good or worse.

In believing somehow, I sometimes confuse myself with the good and bad. What's constructive and what's destructive. What I want and need essentially, picking off rubbish from necessities. Fine-tuning the speed at which life's wheel should turn. Making decisions has never been my forte, Im fickle and sway far too easily to be good at it.

Even when things appear to be good and in actual fact is, I cannot help but think and worry. What if this, what if that... The repercussions. Whatever outcome may be. I hate being pessimistic. Cos with that, along comes paranoia. It's a shitty feeling.

Can't everything be plain jane simple? Like you get one definite answer for whatever you do and not possibilities. Choices only confuse us. People wish for time machines. I think it'll be cooler if we can have tell machines instead. Machines that actually reveal outcomes for all we do and choose. If time machines were built to recover time, wouldn't all the travelling done back and forth waste time itself? Ironic.

Luck has never been an ally of mine. I'd like to think that we're a company now. There was a day when I told a story of myself to strangers, just like the days I've done before. As the faces changed, I chanced upon one. It looked like it was framed from some fine art gallery. I had to chapter it...



Fate. Destiny. Luck. Time. Love. Hate. Religion. Faith. Life. Death.



Now, I get my beat with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home