Thursday, July 06, 2006

If You Never Try You'll Never Know, Just What You're Worth

I fell asleep on a late night train... Then, something unexpected happened but it was the most loveliest feeling I'd ever felt. As she stood and strutted forward, I tried to catch a desperate last glimpse of her face, a reflection on the door. I remembered thinking and asking to myself if I should follow her.. I didn't. She left, and with it took away an opportunity I wished I had taken. I am seeing the face I've grown to be crazily fond of turning on it's fading process. God knows when it'll disappear..if ever it chooses to. I fear she's slipped through.

I wished I'd return and this time tell her the things I wanted to say then, tell things I've always wanted to say but was too afraid to. Do the things that turned wheels. A second offering of hope. Feels like I'll never gonna get it and nothing's gonna change now. Hard luck in repetition.

To have a clear illustration of things, everything in your mind would be a kewl thing to have. To have full knowledge of how they worked and the things that make them fail. Knowing their strengths and weaknesses. To understand me. Understand what I have and lack. Once then Im sure a straight long road with several junctions will never be of any worry. I have chosen my path. Whether it brings me to the destination Im seeking is altogether another matter. I could be lost trying to find it.

I feel like I am getting what I gave, even though honestly, I was unaware of the negative vibes I was sending out. I thought all was fine. I thought it was all close to being perfect. Nothing is perfect. I am only human. We learn from our mistakes. And I promise I will learn from my mine.


So I fell asleep on a late night train...I missed my stop. But it'll go round again. And if it does, I will try...

For now, Im just glad she's still here. Move on now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home