Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A Beautiful Thing

As time unravels the unknown, the secret slowly unfolds. One by one asked, and I being the shy creature, blushed...my cheeks never been any rosier. Then like it's been every time since, a sudden rush of adrenalin and anxiety hits me. Though it feels like a very short moment of time freeze, I somehow will manage to run and rally the issue around my thoughts. The words flow like I have no control over them. Told like a fairytale story from a book, it seemed to capture the imagination and more importantly attention of those that were being audienced. I don't know what it is, but it felt good letting go. Like I was proud of it.

On the other hand, I never knew what to expect of the other's reactions. The emotions. Like any storyteller, I hoped and waited for congratulatory remarks to rain in. Of cos being human, you can never please everyone. While I enjoyed every ounce of happiness thrown at me even if some felt suspiciously faked, the one thing I was worried of, materialized...at least I think.

Honestly, I don't know what to make of what it was. The signs weren't convincing enough and it felt like it was gonna take an eternity before something happened. The constant rise and fall of the chips perhaps drained me off my stakes and slowly the belief faded. What once felt a possibility now seemed like a distant dream..

In death, a beautiful thing reborns. A beginning for every end.

I see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home