Friday, June 16, 2006

If I Lay Here, Would You Lie With Me And Just Forget The World?

6.10pm
Radio = Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

This is unlike any I have ever been or felt before. Im glad that Im happy. I never thought I'd be this soon. Yet for all, that is the only thing I can think of how to say how I feel. Happy is good.


Open up your eyes..


[The hidden ditches ahead are a cause for concern. I doubt I have the capabilities to overcome them. I worry I'll be a disappointment.]

But my eyes are slowly opened, I realised this is something that is potentially too precious, too important, too pure to be tripping over. Perhaps the best thing that's happened for a long long time..

In my own head, the night was magical. Clasped and the warmth instantly made me feel at ease. The sweet smell coupled with silky smooth fine thread running across with the wind. Eyes of gold melted me. The view was beautiful. The moon glowed like a big fat balloon. The reservoir seemed like it was frozen. Crystal shine. It made me wanna run and slide across the surface. And the silence was mystical.

Of cos nothing could ever be perfect. The fake twisted accent commentaries. The Hip-pows and The See You In 1 piece-s.. I swore I squirmed everytime they said that.

I thank thee for the night.

Cheers.


p/s: Happy Belated Birthday Rai and Sya. Advance greeting to Im.




7.45pm



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home