Thursday, June 08, 2006

Am I Too Obvious To Preach It? [You're So Hypnotic On My Heart]

4.26pm
Radio = Gavin Degraw - Follow Through

The green softie and her looked irresistible together. Perhaps if I had stared long enough, I would have tasted goodness. And while all the time I thought of putting 5 and 5 together, the harder it seemed to get. Im sure that wasn't so and that's a shame.

The arab man had zero problems having his hands on me. And to turn around with a smile.. That was creepy. I felt violated and cheap. Idiot.

Im an innocent accidental snail killer. Perhaps this one was out for revenge. Big ugly slimy snail was creeping up and came mighty close to knocking the balls off me but I was saved by super duper peanut butter sandwich making woman. Awww my hero..
Good effort snaily. Try moving a little bit quicker next time.

That night, all I had to bring home was a smiley face with love drawn on a yellow round badge.

I'll break the duck soon, if the duck allows..

Signoff,
Virgin Wannabe.

5.36pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home