Friday, June 30, 2006

Tell Me If It's True

This is the furthest I've been. Yet still, I don't know where Im going. I thought the path was cleared but now I seemed to have lost my way, though not for the first time. Im having doubts. Whatever made me think I'd have it all so easily..

I don't understand what is going on.

It's clear she's torn up about it. It was all in the past and it's gone. But it remains etched forever in mind. A strong memory, something like remembering how uncle Spencer used to bring me to the malls and buy action figure toys for me. It seems to me that no matter what I do now and the times ahead, I'll never be on top. I could be wrong but it does sure feels like it.

It's true. No one will probably ever understand the statement. I never have. I feel a temporary disconnection whenever I hear it. I hate the feeling. No matter how hard I try to stomach it, I fail each time. And now the confession has been repeated again in print. As much I didn't wanna believe it, I couldn't help but fear the worse. The engines are failing and the red pumping machine is stalling. The paranoia has kicked in.

If the bubble has burst, I don't think Im in any position to question how it happened and the actions before. I don't think Im entitled to. There was never supposed to be roses in the script. We had both written and agreed to play the roles of white doves.


That script has since been in the trash for I have been cast under a spell ever since the stranger appeared in front of me. Mesmerized, I was lost for a moment not knowing what to do.
From then on, it has been magic. Nothing can ever explain my feelings enough.


I think I have fallen for the stranger. I have always did. But I wonder if it still matters...



Let there be love.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Olaa...

There's always several junctions in a one straight long road. It is you who had to choose to spice it up ur boring long straight journey with funs, excitements,surprises, and even thrilling obstacles.

Ohh how i wish i can draw, but i know you can illustrate it in your mind.

Long straight road.

Junctions are the phase which you start making decision for yourself. Different phase means different level of obstacles.

Junction 1: primary school yrs
Junction 2: secondary school yrs

Each junction will branch out to several small roads, it will become much more complicated s u grow up.

When you thought you had it all planned nicely, something will come up, and ure lost.

I have been lost several times, and sometimes i wonder whether i make the wise and best decision for now.

What i fear most is the future.

I am always afraid that if what i decide for myself isnt the best, and turns out to be the wrong decision, how would my life turn out.

BUT

Life is full of surprises..you never know wat will come up.

Smile always,makes you look cuter.

Lil Chiquitita

Tuesday, 04 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home