Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Open Up My Eager Eyes [I'm Mr Brightside]


The Killers - I'd Kill For Their Fashion

1.48pm
The Killers - Mr Brightside

Today is Hari Raya Haji and dad's birthday. We'd get to have both celebrations. Kewl. Of late, I get the feeling that we're bonding closer than ever.. Is it? Or is it just me??

January will be a busy month.

Work. Currently on a 3 weeks office hours course. Really dreading it. Yesterday was the first. One down, 13 to go. But there is one thing to look forward to.. Payday! In 2 day's time. And Im inching ever closer to that elusive Ipod Nano. Come to papa! Oh I'll have you!..... Soon.

The past few days, it's been raining. It's nice to have cooler temperature around once a while. And I welcome the change of weather. And yes, it's that time for sweaters and pullovers..

Everything around is going on just the way they should. No surprises. Nothing to be excited about. And it's killing me. Boredom's a silent killer. And Im feeling pretty stale. Down.

Arrgh! God help me..

2.54pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home