Thursday, October 06, 2005

You Lost Your Trust And You Never Should Have

6 Oct 05 - 12.41am
Radio = Coldplay - See You Soon

Perhaps it's in me.. Maybe I should have been a writer instead..

It's late and I know I should be tucked in bed by now but I dunno y Im not asleep yet. Things haven't been good the past couple of weeks but at least Im coping and slowly getting on I guess. Still not happy as I should be though. Looking forward for better things to come my way.

Today was the first day of a month's fasting. The day kinda passed quickly. No hassles. Was in bed about half the day, just lying around. The other half I spent on watching TV. And it certainly helps when you have
friends vcd to watch. Tomorrow should prove more of a challenge. I'll be at work of cos. Hope the tour will be kind to me. Smooth n steady..

1.01am

Damn it I should be sleeping already! Arite dats it for the day. Im off to bed
definitely maybe.. Arrivederci

6 Oct 05 - 1.07am


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home