Sunday, September 03, 2006

I Get Scared But Im Not Crawling On My Knees

Having friends, real good ones around you is a total blessing. They keep you calm and collected. They make you forget all your troubles, enlighten you and bring smiles to your face. Problem is, they can't be there for you 24-7. And it is those times that I feel lost and most loneliest. Not that I have a family to fall back on. It's just that we're not the most communicative group of people living together that you'll ever find. Either that, it's just me. I think it's the latter. And I think that's a big problem I don't know how to correct. Whatever it is, I know I'll always have a family's back if I ever seek solace.

I just miss my teenage years. I feel that they passed me by too quickly. They're gone forever and yet Im still left thirsting for those lost quarters of my life. I don't want to grow older cos Im scared, worry I'll never be sure of what my life's gonna be like in the future. Dreams and aspirations are still a blur. Is this what they call mid-life crisis?

It'll definitely be of some help if I had someone. A close companion. Someone to share my hopes and fears, intimately. Learn to walk the tightropes of life together. I guess, Im just scared of being alone at the end of the day. But who doesn't?

I just hope that God will soon send me an angel to guide me. And He will ask that she stays with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home