Friday, August 18, 2006

Something So Beautiful

It was a feeling I hated. Waiting for the test to start. It was like school examinations all over again. Anxiety seriously could have caused me heart failure. I swore I've never felt it beat so hard. And the straight arrogant look on the tester's face certainly didn't help my confidence.

The good news is... I PASSED!!! I tell you it's an unbelievable feeling... Knowing that you are finally able to... after years of patience, waiting. It's a personal achievement Im proud of. Im a different class now. Woohoo!!!

This will be music to them. A pleasant surprise they'll have soon.



17th August 2006 - Life just got a lot interesting



I thank THEE for giving me something so beautiful...

Cheers. =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its hard not to think of you
its harder not to miss you.
yours eternally,
peanutbuttersandwichfreak

Tuesday, 22 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home