Friday, August 25, 2006

Troubled Words Of A Troubled Mind, I Try To Understand

Radiohead - Black Star


Mum is going away on a holiday to France soon...to visit some French lady named Liann. Only God knows how they became friends, and such close ones over a short period of time. Amazing.

I still can't believe she's going and all by herself. On the other hand, Im happy for her. Travelling is always nice. The only worry is how well the family is going to cope while she's away. Heard it's gonna be a month long stay! I know for certain, I'll be missing her dearly.

So things might just get a little bit lonelier in about a month's time. This is not good for my sanity.

The past couple of days, weeks when I was out, I passed places I used to sit, stand and walk by... And everytime I did, the mind would wander and recollect. The still images that played in my head of cos never connected with the current situation. Vacant spaces the reality of it all.



A Surprise.



I realised it only recently and it sure shook me up. It's like going through rehabilitation and you think you're doing well, only to fall back to your old cravings again. It's probably all in the mind. Being revisited by the past, made me feel good. Hopeful. But at the same time, Im confused. It's all bittersweet.

What am I to do -







Hailing from the brilliant album: The Bends, this under-rated track truly ranks among the best Radiohead songs. Love it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home