Thursday, August 17, 2006

Just Don't Let Me Down

The Kooks - Naive


I passed my IPPT the other day. Got a silver and with that a cool $100 added into the coffers. (it sounds much cooler when you say it with the automated operator's voice in mind, the one you hear whenever you do your EZlink card top-ups. $100 added..) Rubbing hands with glee...

That said, I've got another monster of a test (bigger)... later in a few hours time. It's about 2.15 in the morning, and I am realising I should have been in bed right now but I just can't. For once, Im really nervous! Seriously.



The Test.



Instincts, control and judgement... Don't let me down. And God, empower me with charmed luck. Show me something pretty please.


p/s: Take it easy. Whatever you're going or went through, will be compensated. Im sure of that.

I give up far more quickly than before I can actually achieve. Still, it all very much depends on whatever that's in pursuit. Zodiac sign reads Scorpio.

I dare say, no one ever knows who they really are nor do any have answers to all questions, 100% completely. No one could. No one should. If one ever did, sHe'd be perfect. But WE are only humans. That's why we make mistakes to learn from. But knowing that impossible is possible, to know all or most about solutions, will still however cost us time and stages.

Like you, I am always learning. So chill.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home