Saturday, August 26, 2006

Blame It On The Black Star

I've been tiring easily past couple of days, sleeping more than usual. That's odd. Perhaps going back to normal shifts after a month of office work has turned the body system upside down. I pity the body. I pity me.

I "missed" friday prayers today. I think I suffered the repercussions. Perhaps Im just being superstitious. (Not that I won't suffer from any consequences missing the prayers). But Im the kind of person who believes and likes to think that you either get punished or rewarded for the things you do. The "you get what you give" theory. This seems to be happening to me, most of the time usually for the bad ones. The remaining occasions of bad behaviour gone unpunished, I'd like to think that God was taking a break and missed my deeds. Or perhaps He was just cutting me some slack.

For the whole day, I just felt lousy. Groggy. Headaches seem to come and go. Nothing felt good. Driving certainly didn't help. On the road, in the car, I guess you can never please everyone. I understand that. And I don't know why I feel sorry now.

I'll forget the day, go to sleep and hope things work out better tomorrow.

Today's just been one of those shitty days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home