Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hold On To Your Kite

Everyone in the family now knows. Well now I guess others will soon...

As much as I've remembered, I don't think I've ever seen that look on her face. Well, perhaps I have years and years ago, it's just been too long to recall. So it was nice to see that look again.

It was obvious. She was proud of her boy and glad that I finally accomplished it. It's always a good feeling whenever you see mum smile from ear to ear.

Keeping the big secret in wraps even for a couple of days was hard. I just had to tell. I got a "you're a freak...!" from sis. Haha.

Yesterday, I drove mum and dad around for the first time ever. The first time that I ever drove our car too. Dad got so practical. ''This is for this is for this is for this...'' It made me nervous. But once on the road, nervousness slowly faded and substituted itself into adrenalin... It was a great feeling. I've got a day of experience under my belt now. Woohoo awesome!!! Haha

It's unbelievable. Im on the driver's seat.(?) Still trying to stomach all this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home