Saturday, May 13, 2006

Such Boundless Pleasure, We've No Time For Later Now

7.06pm

I know I've been stressing on the lows of life since.. I don't know when, since joining the working class people? And it seems that the more I put it into writing, the more determined I get to setting it right. Of cos it's so easy to forget that we tend to say more and do less.. for me at least. Bah! I need that thing called motivation, badly. I realised Im beginning to turn into something what Imran loves to call it - driftwood. It's scary knowing that time keeps on turning. And as we age along, there's nothing in the world we can do about it. Perhaps the older we get the more desperate we become. So I'd say, carpe diem.. Always. Do it you idiot!! [self referential]

Yesterday was sister's birthday and I missed the family dinner to celebrate the occasion last night. I can't believe I didn't bring my lazy ass off bed. In deep sleep and if I may recall, was going through multiple dreams. Now that rarely happens. Not that I can remember any now. Shit I feel bad.. even worse when I think of the fact that I haven't got her anything! Buying gifts - I've never been good at it. Perhaps that is one thing I should work on next year...just to be fair to those birthdays that have passed this year! Happy Birthday sis..

Resolution number 1: Start making resolutions
Resolution number 2: Achieve the resolutions
Resolution number 3: Start getting gifts for birthdays

We're only close to halfway through the year, so this is definitely too early to say. But I think there's so much to look forward to next year... Hopefully things that happen are good ones. All of it..

Ticket sales for Coldplay are out on 19th May!! Lighters are flickering in the pockets. But then again..

Cheers.

8.17pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Ah Bruther start buying birthday gifts. you can start with me :P
21th oct!!!!
Cheers Perrin.

Wednesday, 24 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home