Monday, March 20, 2006

We Cannot Save Ourselves Alone

9.01pm

Today marked the second week of office hours Streetcraft training. Somehow lately feels like days have been passing all too quickly. Handphone's been rather quiet. That's pathetic considering that I have an all day incoming free line and 500 free SMS. Last night I had one of those dreams I wished I didn't have. Oh no it's not that bad, it's just the feeling after waking up and realising it was just that, that I hate. Ever had a dream where the person that you have or had a crush on featured? Well I had one of those. It felt surreal looking at her. God must be so free to ignore my wishes and play pranks on me instead.. Or maybe it's a sign? See she was with another while I had company myself. Right, move along son..

Met up with Sam Wise Gam Gee - Imran, last Saturday at City hall. Was a nice 'outing' I must say. There's no longer much free time for meetings with old pals these days so much that you make the most of [or scrape] whatever opportunities that comes along. Geesh am Im living a sad life.. Anyways we went window shopping together [how romantic]. Im got himself cargo pants. They were nice. I would have bought them myself if he hadn't. Didn't have anything in mind but thanks to Im and an all too easy swaying heart, I bought myself a pair of utility pants. Talk about being impulsive! Well at least I paid $10 less than the original price of $43. They had this half price for a second pair offer. So I would and should have actually saved more but of cos that was never gonna happen with Imran in the equation.. Well if I were to be honest, I might just have done the same! Haha. Later we had a real good 'Central Perk' FRIEND-esque time siiting and talking at Starbucks. I've always loved doing that. It's always brought that nice relaxed feeling. And so it was, conversation of hopes and fears..

While we living, the dreams we have as children fade away??

Now I've got an extra thing to look forward to besides the upcoming Damien Rice gig.. Im's invited me to come along with his friends' trip to KL. Well it was more a case of me inviting myself. Heck that.. I need a trip to break from work! So we'll see..guess it's pretty much confirmed I'll tag unless whatever...

Silence is easy

It's been some days.. where are thou Ms Sandy??

10 more days to Damien Rice and the Streetcraft Competition. 3 more days to performance bonus. That's a kewl $700/- into the coffers. Sometimes I wonder why I even complain about work..

10.06pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home