Friday, April 21, 2006

I Wish Wish Wish

3.25pm

Was on my way to friday prayers earlier. Something stupid happened. I got up the wrong bus. Bah! It was a critical mistake. There was no way I could have gone down the next stop and taken the right bus. This one hit the expressway immediately!! Ended in Toa Payoh and I haven't got anything to do there. Fuck. How could I have not known and be so careless. One bad trip. So silly..

Got a barking from dad couple of days back. It was regarding some tax filing issues. I've never really paid much attention to them until then.. I think it's time I got concerned over certain stuffs..like taxes, CPF contributions and nominations and insurances just to begin with. I don't even know if I've made any CPF nominations yet. Somehow I wished I never had to be an adult tied with responsibilities. They just seem to grow with you.

I could say I've never really got to enjoy the salary. There's just no satisfaction. That determination I used to have, saving up for those Star Wars/Spawn figures and comics. How I would spend it all without giving much hoot of how much they'd cost me. It was ruthless. I wonder where it's gone to. These days, it's hard to get on with purchases without ever having to bite my lip. Have I gone all scrooge as some may think?? If only they understood. I don't think I have. Times have changed and so the circumstances. I just wanna be spending without having the guilt after. It's got to get better.

It's been real quiet lately. I wonder where everyone's gone to..

4.59pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

life in this country sucks, non? life can be simple but not in this country. there is pressure to succeed and most people are materialistic. how do we get out of this life in a pressure cooker?

Saturday, 29 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home