Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm Counting Up The Cost Of Time

12.19am
Radio = Athlete - Tourist

Feeling a sense of paranoia creeping in lately.. Knowing, seeing and meeting people. Mini disappearance or break. Re-contact and what do you have.. Things can change so quickly. A couple of years? Well maybe not that quickly.. But what's fact is that situations change. They evolve. Nothing remains static well.. except for me perhaps. Recently just found out two gal friends have found partners. Do the venuses or most really can't live without their opposite counterparts just for a fraction of their lives? Or is this me being jealous without realising it? Or is this like I said, being paranoid of dying alone. The fact that this year Im adding one to the number that Michael Jordan made famous, as a reflection of age adds fuel to paranoia. I could be Jude Law in that movie: Alfie. The guy who goes round seducing and womanising and who in the end ends up with none. For all I know, I could be that guy! However it'd be a joke if I said I was examplary in actions. Im no romeo or casanova. Never tried to be one. Never will. Im not that person. But sometimes, I do wished I was. Me getting to know them gals were of cos however strokes of fortune [and genius?]. Just that it's depressing realising now you're not doing too well when you used to think you were fine. So anyway, should I be pressing that panic button already? Or like Sya, just one of the many said, to let time run it's course and come what may..

I feel like nothing ever will..

Some good news at least, thanks to Imran. What will I do without you, Sam Wise Gam-Gee..
Damien Rice is coming this 30th March 2006. Honestly I never thought he would, ever. I remembered Imran saying how great it'd be if the guy came..something along that line I think. Then I was like 'Yeah dream on.." And now Im's got his wish. Real big surprise. And later in the morning, Im's gonna go get the tics.. This time we're going all out for the positions, thanks to Sya's none-bending confident advise. Ficklety lost. I am real excited for this one. Still, $300 IS hard to part with...

I will bring you stories and blurry eyed photos..

Sya's just came back from the Kings Of Convenience concert. She's starstruck alright. Just like I was with Oasis. I'd have like to chat and ask for details, but Im getting sleepy already. And Im thinking there's always tomorrow for that..

2.05am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home