Thursday, March 09, 2006

People Believe That They're Gonna Get Away For The Summer

7pm.

Today was a real waste of a day. Got recalled to work early in the morning for some stupid activation exercise. All we did then were to check our training equipments. Later I got picked to be the so called model and don the whole training attire for the trainers' assessment. Talk about being "lucky". But luckily those dude-ish friends of mine were around to assist..well thinking about it, they did most of the job putting and attaching those hot uncomfortable toys on me. Right, so...what's there to complain you say a?

Had planned to meet up with Ms Sandy after that, again it didn't materialise. Lately that has been the case and I don't know why. Somehow today, it didn't felt right. Surprisingly so when that was how I felt.. And I don't know who's getting lazier by the day; she or me. Im thinking the latter. I am however excited at the thought of what she's venturing, or in her own words; got herself into. If what I gathered is true, a friend of her's is starting this modelling project which I feel has a good job prospect, for Sandy. Well don't get the wrong idea, Sandy isn't gonna be a model..[she doesn't have the cut to be! Winkeys. Haha well Im sure she does.] She's gonna be like a scout, searching through the streets of Orchard and beyond for good potentials. How kewl is that? I wanna be a scout too! I've got a couple of faces in mind. Oh and I wished I was good at photography too..I'd like to think I'd make a great photographer if I had the skills! Heard the project is looking around for photographer[s]. Until things unfold, I'll leave it at that.

Well I was just looking through the gals' blogs, and I found three things.

1) I realised I've missed so much of the groups outings. The many pictures that they took really missed me. Or was I missing from them..? Which ever way, Im not in them! Blame WORK. Suddenly Im looking forward to the next outing.. They say "Absence makes the heart grow fonder".

2) The clip. Imran buddy... Im sorry..but you suck at shee-shaa-ing!! Can you be more "natural"?? Really bewildering!

3) Ain's damnning of an innocent camera named 'Olympus' belonging to... ME! Arrrhh..how could you?? So mean! If I may put in the exact words she said:

"So the 2 exilim and 1 lumix had to stay in the boot while the pekak nak mampos nyer olympus got to go in... But sadly, the pekak nak mampos nyer olympus memang tak guna nak mampos... Satu gambar pun tak dapat..."

Ouch
!! Leave the Olympus alone now missy..! Don't blame it.. when you didn't wanna bring in your's in the first place. Bleurgh!! But I have to agree on one thing tho'.. the camera IS 'pekak'.. Haha! Outdated abilities to put it in a more nicer way. But pekak nak mampos?? C'mon..don't say that. You'll hurt Olym. I still treasure the camera. Like I said, it's been a good servant. Wait till I get a new one then you know.. All of you critics! You know who you are

I really truly madly deeply feel that I could use a holiday right now. So tired of the current. The way things are right now.. sigh. I wished I knew of someone who feels the same way I do. Then I'd get to share this downer of a feeling... Friends are already mentioning of their upcoming travel ventures. Words keep ringing in my ears..sickening! I know a colleague who's planning for Phuket. Even the 'Squad Team' are planning on Bangkok..Or is it Phuket?? Suddenly that sounds so very appealing to me..

I need to get away for the summer man.. But hey, when's summer??

8.25pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home