Thursday, April 27, 2006

Tak Bisakah

12.51am
Radio: Peterpan - Tak Bisakah

Do we make things complicated or are things complicated as they are? Im sure if I'd ever find the answers, they're sure to be just as twisted.

Lately Im trying not to think too deep or dwell too much into matters that works the brain into overtime. Been working towards easiness and simplicity, for though satisfaction won't probably be felt as much compared to say being an opportunist living on the edge, I think I'll have more control over stability. This however might require a genuine effort. There could be every opportunity towards finding a certain peace. And I'd like to think that this peace will be the compensation for the lack of adventure.

There's less anxiety for communication recently. No anticipation. Though thoughts are still there, motivation lacks. I don't know if this is for the best and Im in no rush to find out..

Was told by Farina there's an event coming up in a couple of months. And I could be given an access..? Kewl kewl. Not ready to spill the beans out of the can yet but this is something Im definitely looking forward to..if news rings true. Hopefully. I might have just found myself a new found interest. Just coinciding with what Farina's doing, Im thinking of taking up a new activity soon once there's enough cash. I don't wanna be calling it a hobby cos it sounds old..and a little 'childish'... Right. Her interest relative to mine, I see a possible future working partnership. Chucks. Somehow the future seems exciting now.

My... Im so useless with computers and their applications. I am like the consumers' consumers. Earlier, tried to load a video into the post. I thought it was gonna be easy but I never thought it'd be that complicated. And I got lost in translation. I should have stopped at that but no, I had to be a burden and call upon Mar's assistance. And for all her efficient efforts, in the end I decided to stick to the old layout. Hmmm this sounds familiar..

The minute I realised how complicated it was going to be writing posts in future with the new template, I aborted. So yes it was a waste of Mar's time. Im sure I would have been murdered had it been Ain's.. So sorry Mar. I thank you for your patience of answering all my idiotic 'duh' questions. For a few other helpful explanations, I salute you.. Alright I think that's enough.

My liking for this band has steadily grown since the first time I heard them. But adoration has further soared with their latest offering. The music video is nice. And Im smitten with the girl in the clip..

video

If the guy does get the girl in the movie, can I get myself one. [just like her..?] Tak bisakah..

3.16am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home