Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I Don't Believe That Anybody Feels The Way I Do About You Now





11.37pm
Radio = Oasis - Wonderwall

Two weeks have come and gone. Into the third and final week now. Don't know if I should be feeling glad or diillusioned when all this ends. I've never been a fan of office hours. They eat up most of your time. And waking up to every single morning for work is just not my cup of tea. The only two pluses : You work a shorter period of hours and the other being that you're entitled to look forward to the weekends. Im all for shift. But then again, thinking of dealing with those unreasonable scumbags and their petty ridiculous matters all over again is such a major turnoff. I really don't know how to approach this. While being away, so much is happening at work. Few colleagues have tendered their resignations. Shocking. But more importantly, how much is it gonna affect the rest unfortunately, inclusive of me..I'd say big big mess. Grants for work leave is very much gonna be tight lid. At most one per shift? And that is not good..

Alrite, I have finally gotten the Ipod! It was a lil hard parting with the hard earned cash initially but once I had it, all doubts were forgotten. And now Im loving every moment of it. Definitely has got to be one of the best purchases I've made. Real class.

Talked to a friend yesterday. Topic - relationships..work along that line. And as we got on talking, I realised I was being ridiculed by remarks. I was suddenly in the firing line and I got judged! Though I wasn't sure of how genuine his remarks were, I was generally pissed. I didn't really show it but somehow rather he must have known anyway. Hate it when people judge especially when it's you on the receiving end. It's even more frustrating when you realise later that perhaps they're right and close to the truth. Reality bites.. My friend? We're still kewl.

Countdown to total euphoria now stands at 29 days away.

Psyching myself up for tomorrow's training. Into the gas chambers.. Poor skin's gonna burn. This is going to be nasty..

12.36am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home