Friday, January 27, 2006

All The Roads We Have To Walk Are Winding

9.14pm

Course finally ended today. The past 3 weeks have been a somewhat bittersweet experience. Torturous feeling of having to wake up every single day and having to ride on the bus almost 24-7 is over. But as much as I've been complaining and saying how much Im looking forward to working days in shift, have to admit that Im silently dreading going back to normal routine. Surely meeting and dealing with those bollocks of MOP has got to be worse than having to wake up every morning and go to work and undergo a course where you're not under any significant stress; well apart from undergoing the gas chamber and CS spray confidence training that is..they were real monsters. Yesterday, the latter basically screwed the life out of me. Im still feeling the effects on my skin. Skin is pretty dry. I hope it's not gonna get any worse than that. No sunburns please. Definitely one of [apart from that 'only for guys' skin trimming process!] and if not the most painful physical experience I've ever had.

Will be back to working shift tomorrow night. Was supposed to have enjoyed the weekend, but got recalled. S*** had returned sonner than expected! And unfortunately, Im gonna miss the Squad Team's sentosa outing. Sorry lads, my hands are tied. Tomorrow is Rahim's birthday. [Gosh I think!] If I get this wrong Im gonna get slaughtered... Happy advance birthday dude

Stomach just cued me. Im gonna go grab dinner now..

9.57pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home