Friday, March 28, 2008

Your Ashes Come Home To Me

Your ashes come home to me no matter what...


I am a pain in you're ass
And I'm wondering how long it's gonna last
Be my mirror, be my friend,
Be the workhouse of the energy
I twist your arm to spin

Everyday, like a power station
You know it isn't good
I know you're burning too much wood
Oh, and you burn out
The twisted irony is
Your ashes come home to me
Come home to me

So we take a walk
To make some sense
And I'm wondering if you fancy my advance
I have pushed you
Way too far
And you say fuck you little princess
Who the hell do you think you are?

You know well the circus gonna have you on a fucking mantelpiece
The mantelpiece
The mantelpiece


Saw KT Tunstall live yesterday! Live firecracker she is. Truly amazing vocals and guitarsmanship. Had me up on my feet dancing like everyone else...though belle says i moved a little funny.


Genius at work:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home