Friday, March 14, 2008

I'll Walk Me Outside And Buy A Rainbow Smile

Truth be said, old habits die hard. I've had a relapse.

It started from a trip to a friend's place. As I walked into his room, I found stuffs I used to sink my time in. There they were placed at a corner..it was obvious and I couldn't have missed them. Their entice was strong and I felt tempted. The defining moment perhaps when I made physical contact. I was in admiration. After that day, I made subsequent visits down to my friend's, but by chance all of the time...honest! Each time I was there and seeing those stuffs, the temptation grew bigger. Somehow I sensed it was just a matter of time before I would cave and give in to the dark side...

One fine day by happenstance, little sweetheart gave me something I didn't expect. It was it! A gift in no way I could have resisted...I took it. Holding onto it knowing it was mine for the first time since school felt great. Then it happened. The heart demanded for more and craving got worst...

Now I'm all over them. Getting them off shelves and online from dealers who perhaps have been in this industry even before I said my first ABC. How it has power over big overgrown men is amazing. Their fantasies never age. I need to tame mine. But for now I'm a slave...HELP!!!

I'm on a high 'in a galaxy far, far away...' May the force be with me. Damn these star wars figures! It's a guilty pleasure obsession.

The empire strikes back. All thanks to a friend and a lover.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rai said...

yek eleh, i thought it was the Magic Cards....hahahaha.

Thursday, 27 March, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home